TILLMAN CAPE SLEEVE W/ COWHIDE SLEEVES
- Designed for protection on front of body, arms and shoulders with increased ventilation on back.
- Upper torso and shoulders made from royal blue 9 oz., 100% cotton Westex® FR7A®.
- Made from flame retardant, 100% cotton Westex® FR7A®.
- 9 oz flame retardent 100% cotton fabric meets ASTM D6413-10
- ASTM D6413-10 is used to determine a pass/fail criteria for ASTM F1506, which requires a maximum char length of 6 inches.
- Click here for a copy of the Westex® FR7A® Data Sheet with reference to ASTM D6413-10.
- Sleeves made from specially tanned Side split Cowhide.
- Sleeves sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread.
- Soapstone pocket on each sleeve.
- Accepts Tillman 9114 or 9120 snap on bib.
- Bib shown on photo is sold separately.
- Designed for light duty welding only. Must keep clean to insure protection
MEDIUM, LARGE, X-LARGE