ULTRA FLEX - WELDING CABLE 100' #1
- Ultra-Flex welding cable is designed for all welding applications when extra flexibility is needed where a stinger/whip, lead and grounds are used.
- Highly flexible annealed 34 (.0063) and 36 (.005) gauge bare copper conductor insulated with an orange EPDM jacket and paper separator.
- Operating temperatures range from -50°C to 105°C (-58°F to +221°F).
- Rated to 600 volts. Meets or exceeds ASTMB-172. Stocked on 250 and 500 ft. reels.
- Coiled, boxed and shrink wrap packaging available for 25, 50 or 100 ft. lengths.
- Custom lengths also available upon request.
- Rugged jacket
- The most flexible welding cable in the market
- Sequentially marked
- Resists Abrasion, Cut, Tear, Flame, Grease, Oil and Water
- Made in the USA