- All models of the Pipe Aligner will two-hole (make 2 holes of the flange horizontally level with the ground) and vertically level the face of the flange in ONE easy step.
- Threaded models have fast release double lead threads.
- All models have one pin that has a 360° vial for easier vertical leveling that just “snaps” in and out for easy replacement.
- The Pipe Flange Aligner saves valuable fit-up time, in most cases it cuts fit-up time in half and eliminates the frustration of balancing a level on the pins.
- All models are machined from steel to make a very sturdy and lasting tool.
- For 1/2″ thru 1-7/16 flange holes